Tuesday 17 March 2015

Freeze Frame

Today we would like you to Freeze Frame
Use a frame or make a frame
(basically any shape with the middle removed to simulate a frame)
 
 
To enter  this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
 
 Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!

 
Our sponsor this week is:
http://digiscrapkits.com/digiscraps/
 
Now let's see if our DT have framed it!!!
 
Taylored Expressions Fishing Pole die set
Spellbinders Nesting Hearts dies
Memory Box Heart Canopy die
 
Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish Right, Joy Crafts Frame 6002/0258,
Tattered Lace Borders & Corners, Spellbinders Large Scalloped Oval.

 
I framed a chocolate Easter Egg!
I made a holder with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch by Stampin Up
I then made a frame with the Oval Nestabilties
I then embossed it with a folder with circles (sorry no name)
I die cut the chickie from My Creative Time and also the two Easter Eggs from the same set
And I die cut some grass also by My Creative Time
I then made a tag with my computer and the sentiment says "Happy Easter" in Dutch
 
I used "Fancy Frames Icons" from Paper Smooches in my BigShot and
the sentiment is from "In My Heart" from Mama Elephant.

Stampin' Up! Squares Collection Framelit Dies

Spellbinders scalloped and then plain oval dies for the frame, Cheery Lynn 'Mini Fanciful Flourish' for the leaves and
Couture Creations 'Compassionate' embossing folder for the main white background. 

 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fun challenge and always-gorgeous DT inspiration! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT cards and project. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete